So, you’ve got your landscape design done and you’re looking at doing the work yourself. As a group of do-it-yourselfers ourselves, we’re excited to help you out!
We’d love to have you in the shop to go through product selection, how-to instructions, and order of operations. But on top of that, we also offer an on-site solution to help get your project started on the right foot – our Site Setup Service.
In a nutshell, what we do is come out and transfer your plan to real life. We mark out the key locations of each element of your yard and then use a laser level to layer in finished heights of each element and give you depths and a plan for any excavation you need to do. After this, you’ll be ready to start excavating, compacting, and levelling with confidence.
A few of the benefits of this service include:
- Savings vs. hiring the work done while still giving yourself the best chance for success.
- Receive tangible direction and order of operations for your project.
- Estimates on proper bulk material quantities.
- Prevent over-excavation to save unnecessary work and material cost.
- Guidelines for proper grading.
Most yards can be set up for a $350 fee, but we’ll happily confirm that amount with you before we finalize our appointment.
So if this sounds interesting to you, check out the video and drop your name into the form to get things rolling!