Install Your Own Sprinkler System and Save Thousands.
Just watch the video and drop your info into the form below to get started:
DIY Sprinkler Systems Made Easy
Want to save some money on your sprinkler system? Do the work yourself with help from us at The Rusty Shovel Landscape Shop! Just sketch out a scale diagram of your yard on graph paper and email, fax, or bring it down to the shop. From there, here’s what will happen:
- From your scale drawing, we’ll figure out exactly what you’ll need for parts and provide you with a quote
- Give us the go ahead and we’ll package up everything that you need.
- On your scale drawing, we’ll mark out where all the heads and pipes will need to go.
- We’ll number each head on your design and provide a spreadsheet that lists which heads go together on each line and which fittings and nozzles go with each head.
- You’ll get written instructions covering each aspect of the installation complete with pictures and videos.
Just enter your information into the form to the right and you’ll instantly get emailed instructions for sketching up your yard plan and gathering all the information we’ll need to design your sprinkler system.
Sure, we’ve got the regular black pipe you’re used to. But why wouldn’t you want to get your system installed faster and for less money? Blu-Lock pipe is a high-density polyethylene pipe that uses push-and-go fittings that don’t require any glue, clamps, or tightening. Just push them together and go. Plus, you’ll save money when compared to using poly pipe with Turnseal fittings.
Who We Are
The Rusty Shovel Landscape Shop is a landscape and irrigation supply company serving North America from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Between the company founders, Steve Kesslering and Sean Stefan, and the head of our sprinkler division, Tony Brigham, we’ve got over 60 years experience designing, supplying, installing, and servicing underground sprinkler systems. As a company, we’re committed to continuous education in our industry – attending numerous events each year to stay on top of the latest in product technology and industry best practices. We’re here to help you bring your project to life with as little frustration as humanly possible.