Shovel Artificial Turf Quote
The cut-to-the-chase, ballpark quote you can get from your lawn chair.
Every Project Starts With Some Pictures and Measurements
- Take a picture/video of the space and make a rough sketch of what you’re thinking w/ some basic measurements if possible.
- Submit your pics/vids/measurements using our fancy uploader tool.
- We’ll call you to chat ballpark budget and next steps.
- Finalize budget, scope and materials.
- Get it built. DIY or Done For You
We are proud to be your Saskatchewan Bella Turf Dealer.
Bella Turf is the leader in artificial grass in Canada, offering the best blade technology on the market. What does that mean for you? A better looking, longer lasting lawn.
Putting Green Kits
A putting green in your own backyard? Sign me up! Our pre-cut kits make it easy to install your own backyard putting green.
Looking for something more custom? We can help you with that too.
None of our artificial turf or the backing will absorb moisture and odours from urine. You’ll just want to make sure you’re using the proper infill – PureZeo or Envirofill – and you’ll be all set. But if you’re looking for a little extra help, our Paw Pro turf is a pet specific grass with more permeable antimicrobial backing.
The Blade Makes The Difference
When it comes to the performance of Bella Turf artificial grass, the shape of the yarn is a key factor when selecting a product to best suit your needs.
Bella Turf is proud to offer WaveBlade, U-Shape, and Softblade artificial turf. These fake grasses keep a cooler surface temperature with less shine, withstand more foot traffic, and are proven to be significantly stronger than flat yarn grasses.
- Shaped yarns provide a beautiful aesthetic with unmatched performance.
- A flat yarn is used mainly for aesthetics or very low traffic areas.
- Each shape offers a unique look and serves a different purpose.